IT Olympiad Associate: P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design & Arts ( VEDA College) invite applications from Individuals or companies work to promote IT Olympiad in schools, junior colleges and computer centers in their city/ area. An associate is key agency appointed by P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design & Arts ( VEDA College) to reach out to maximum students by visiting schools / computer centers in a specific geography. All the selected associates will give personal training, promotional material and other necessary resources to take the word out about IT Olympiad.
If you are a known person in your area and want to work for us as an Associate Here are few simple steps for applying
Fill this online application form
Download the physical Associate Verification Form
Fill up the Physical Registration form and attach the required documents
Send the duly filled Form to PAI IT Olympiad head office for validation and approval.
Responsibilities of PAI IT Olympiad Associate
Once approved by P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design & Arts ( VEDA College), After due registration and training, an Associate:/
- Shall go through the entire website of PAI IT Olympiad i.e. http://www.itolympiad.in and other reference material to understand about the competition and event in full extent.
- Shall declare his target including geographical region, number of schools /computer centeres to visit and proposed number of students expected to our head office incharge
- Start visiting schools / computer centers and discusses about PAI IT Olympiad with school management / principal or Computer center Owners.
- Completes School / Computer Centre Registration process by getting registration form filled from respective school / computer centre.
- Announces PAI IT Olympiad event and competition model within classes / batch in association with School or computer centre authorities.
- Collects Student Registration Forms through School / Computer Centre authorities
- Assists School/ Computer Centre authorities to organize PAI IT Olympiad Fees Payment as per guidelines
- Coordinate with PAI IT Olympiad H.O. and respective school / computer centre to organize IT Olympiad championship ( Round 1 and 2 )
- In case of Offline examination, provide question papers and OMR sheets to respective schools / Computer Centres.
- Collect the answered OMR sheet through School / Computer Centres and dispatch the same to P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design & Arts ( VEDA College) through any national courier agency.
- Ensures timely delivery of Student certificates and Medals to Schools / Computer Centres.
- Maintains cordial relationship with Schools and Computer Centres for future.
- Associate will not collect any payment / fees in form of cheque or cash except DD on the name of P.A.Inamdar College of Visual Effects, Design & Arts ( VEDA College) , Pune from the respective schools / computer centres.
- All our respected associates are requested to be present on Grand Award Ceremony of PAI IT Olympiad 2016 at Pune , Maharashtra.